Outside Inside

Part 2

Welcome to my home


First this beauty was in the front porch but I decided the front step needed something.
My white and gray kitchen definitely needs a shot of colour. Some might think the vase needs to be larger, but I love the top heavy, difficult to contain appearance of the greenery.

My IKEA bowl makes a nice resting place and Carolyn Honey Harrison's painting provides the perfect backdrop. Needless to say the flowers are not from my garden this time of year in Newfoundland. They're recycled year after year and might appear anywhere.


A few rose hips that were left on the bushes makes a nice accent with my white candles. I was one short as you can see. This will be rectified eventually.

This one makes a great addition to the lovely birch tabletop my handyman husband made . We re-design furniture too by adding new parts!

You will have to imagine the music, apple cider and good cheer.
Look around you with new eyes. There are Christmas decorations waiting to be found.

Re-post from Painting On -  December 2009
You have read this article accessories / DIY with the title Outside Inside. You can bookmark this page URL http://betweenbuildings.blogspot.com/2010/11/outside-inside.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Outside Inside"

Post a Comment