Natural Christmas decorations

When you love pattern and decoration as much as I do, the Christmas season leads to great temptation to consume. If I wasn't constantly telling myself you don't need that, I could drop hundreds of dollars every time I go shopping . It seems that even supermarkets have become places of temptation for me.

I look at older decorations I've gathered over the years and reuse them in new ways. I move things to a different place each year so they appears new. I've also begun to look around me and come up with new ways to use things for decoration. My back garden is a treasure trove of colours and textures for Christmas. Gather....

Lots of spiky broom

Mugo pine, dried Goat's beard and dried branches of Spirea

Cotoneaster, boxwood and yellow cedar

One artificial Amaryllis will never let you down.

Rhododendron leaves and Goat's beard stalks

Looks impressive. So many ways you can go. Cut, arrange, rearrange, stand back, arrange some more, look for the perfect spot in the house that needs to say welcome. Place your creation and look on with satisfaction. Part II tomorrow....
You have read this article accessories with the title Natural Christmas decorations. You can bookmark this page URL http://betweenbuildings.blogspot.com/2010/11/natural-christmas-decorations.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Natural Christmas decorations"

Post a Comment