Mirror, mirror

I keep a list of ideas for possible post topics and near the top is an exploration of mirrors in home decor.  Well, that's one post I won't be writing because one of my favourite decorating sites, Your Decorating Hotline, has an excellent post on this topic.  It covers the gamut from why use mirrors to the creative ways they can be used. I highly recommend reading it.  There's something for every style of decor.


One of the topics explored is the use of mirrors in multiple groupings.  This is an application that I'm particularly fond of and I've added several from my file below.



Elle Decor has an excellent slide show on  using mirrors and 


Apartment Therapy   brings  multiple mirrors  to the limit.

Did you find something you liked?
You have read this article accessories / mirrors with the title Mirror, mirror. You can bookmark this page URL http://betweenbuildings.blogspot.com/2011/10/mirror-mirror.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mirror, mirror"

Post a Comment